Regarding payable cots and rooms;
- No one will be admitted who appears to have been drinking or using drugs.
- Smoking is prohibited in the building.
- Food is allowed in designated areas only.
- Client belongings must be stored neatly under bed or in locker and personal cot area must be kept clean.
- Clients are required to keep themselves neat and clean; showers are available from 5am-11pm daily.
- All clients will be dressed appropriately at all times - revealing clothing is not allowed.
- Sleepwear is required due to nightly bed checks in the building.
- Any clients acting in an inappropriate and/or sexual manner with another client will be given a 24hr suspension.
- Clients are responsible for their own belongings. Anything left on check-out will be held for 1 week only before being disposed .
- Rotary House of the Wapiti Community Dorm Society assumes NO responsibility for any injuries sustained on the premise, or for loss or damage of any personal belongings.
- Vehicles must be registered at the office, and parked in the North parking lot.
- STRICTLY PROHIBITED: weapons, drugs, drug paraphernalia, and alcohol in or on the surrounding premise (including vehicles).
- Visitors and pets are also prohibited.
- ABUSIVE LANGUAGE AND/OR BEHAVIOUR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. Please respect staff and other residents.
Occupancy allowed only on signed agreement to the above rules and to allow random checks, searches of personal effects & belongings at the discretion of staff. You will be asked to leave. If any banned items are found, and it is at the manager’s discretion if/when you will be allowed to return.